Sunday, November 2, 2014

suspiciously: Urdu meaning

#suspiciously
شک کے انداز میں shak k andaaz me / شکی انداز میں shaki andaaz me / مشتبہانداز میں mushtaba andaaz me / شک کے ساتھ shak k saath / مشکوکانداز میں mashkuuk andaaz me
Definitions: (adverb)
1. in a way that shows that you feel or believe that someone has done something wrong or illegal, or is involved in a crime or some dishonest activity
2. in a way that makes you think that something is wrong or that something wrong or illegal is happening
3. in a way that makes you think that there is something wrong with something


Example Sentences:
1. He looked at me suspiciously.
2. She eyed the coffee suspiciously.
3. She was behaving suspiciously.
4. "What are you doing here." They asked suspiciously.

Related Entries:
suspect: (verb)
suspicious: (adjective)
suspicion: (noun)

No comments:

Post a Comment