Sunday, August 3, 2014

certain: Urdu meaning

#certain
[یقینی yaqeeni - پکا pakka - // yaqeen hona - پُر یقین pur yaqeen// بعض ba'az // کوئی koi ]
Definitions: (adjective)
1. used to say that something will definitely happen or that someone will definitely do something / [yaqeeni / pakka]
2. having no doubts that something is true / [jisay kisi baat ka yaqeen ho]
3. used to refer to something or someone that is not named specifically / [baaz]
4. (formal) used with a person's name to show that the speaker does not know the person / [koi (falan shaks)]

Example Sentences:
1. I'm not certain about that. (2)

[Me is baray me yaqeen se nahi (keh sakta).]
2. Are you certain that he was there? (2)
[Kiya tumhe yaqeen hay k woh wahan tha?]
3. I'm certain that I have met him before. (2)
[Mujhay yaqeen hay k me us se pehle bhi mil chuka hoon.]
4. It is certain that they will win the match. (1)
[Yeh baat yaqeeni hai / pakki hay k woh match jeet jaingay.]
5. Many people came to see me, but there were certain people whom I don't know. (3)
[Kai log mujhay dekhne aaey, lekin baaz ayse log thay jinhay me nahi jaanta.]
6. A certain Ismail wants to speak to you. (4)
[Koi Ismail aap se baat karna chahata hay.]

Related Entries:
uncertain: (adjective, opposite)


No comments:

Post a Comment