Sunday, July 27, 2014

would: Urdu meaning

#would
Definitions: (model verb)
1. used to talk about the likely result of an event that you imagine / [ye ho jaaey ga, wo ho jaey ga]
2. used for making a polite or formal request /
3. used for talk about a possible action or event that did not in fact take place, because something else did not take place first / [ye hota to wesa hoto, aysa hota to wesa hota, wagerah wagerah]
4. (past form of will) used when reporting what someone has said or thought / [ga, gi, gay]



Example Sentences:
1. If I had money I would buy this car? (3)
(Agar mere paas paise hote to me yeh gari khareedta.)2. He said he would go. (4)
3. If I don't leave now, I would be late. (1)

(Agar me abhi nhi nikalta to mujhay dayr ho jaeygi.)4. Would you like to say something? (2)
(Kiya aap kuch kehna chahaingay?)

No comments:

Post a Comment