Wednesday, July 16, 2014

stay: Urdu meaning

#stay, #staying, #stayed
(kaheen pr ya kisi k saath kuch arsa) rehna / (kisi halat me) rehna / thheherna / rukna / thheher jana
Definitions:
1. to continue to be in a particular place or with a person or group for a period of time; remain
2. to continue to be in a particular state, condition, or situation; remain
3. to live in a place as a guest or visitor for a short period of time
4. to wait for a short period of time



Example Sentences:
1. Stay until the rain has stopped .(4)
2. Please stay silent. (2)
3. You can stay at my home tonight. (3)
4. He stayed with the team for 10 years. (1)
5. The doctor advised me to stay in bed.
6. Stay away from my son.
7. I'm staying in a hotel.
8. I'll stay with my grandmother for a month.
9. The shop stays closed on Sundays.


Related Entries:

stay: (noun)

No comments:

Post a Comment